I'm Sorry ---
An actual relationship has fights, trust, pain, fears, arguments, jealousy, faith, and love. Sometimes there are relationships in our lives that need healing, but we don't know what to do? Try saying that you are sorry. Often apologizing gives you just as much relief as the person you are apologizing too.
A real apology will communicate three things: regret, responsibility, and remedy. With an open heart and courage, a simple "I'm sorry," can go a long way.
Show You Care - Give The Person You Hurt Some Space - You Need Space Too. Sometimes there is so much we feel but little we can say.
- Don't play with others feelings
- Don't take anybody for granted.
- Be responsible for your actions
- Move Past It - Speaking Without Egos
- The best relationship is the one in which yesterday's fight doesn't stop today's communication.
Send An Apology Text "Hey baby, thinking about you."
See Things Through Their Eye's. Just because you are right doesn't mean they are wrong. Things You Can Say - "I'm Sorry" Is Understood.
- I love you.
- I don't want to fight anymore.
- I get jealous when you give someone the kind of attention I want from you.
- If I tell you my problems that mean I trust you.
- I wish I could talk to you right now.
- You are truly unique to me.
- You are a great person, and you didn't deserve what I did.
- I'm a jerk.
- Please forgive me.
- I don't know how you put up with me.
- I will never do that again
- I messed up.
- I will make it up to you
- Have I told you lately how good you look
- Let me do that for you.
- Here, sit in my chair and here’s the remote.
- Excuse me while I get my foot out of my mouth.
- I feel awful about it.
- It is all my fault.
- What I did was wrong.
- I should have listened to you,
- You were right.
- What can I do to make it up to you?
- You are beautiful when you are mad
- It’s your world; I’m just in it.
- That is no excuse for my behavior
- My bad
- I feel like crap
- You are the boss.
- I wasn’t thinking.
- I am an apology.
- I am sincerely regretful
- I’ll do your choirs for a week.
- Let me take you to dinner.
- I’ll take care of it.
- It’s not your fault.
- You did nothing wrong.
- I take it back.
- That came out wrong.
- It sounds worse than it is.
- I didn’t make myself clear.
- You have every right to slap me.
- I wasn’t serious
- I was kidding
- I’ll make it right
- Give me another chance
- You’re the best
Feel Bad About It, Then Do Something About It.
All It Takes Is An Apology To Make Things Better.
- Make Eye Contact. The eyes are the window to your soul
- A Kiss On The Cheek or A Hug
- Laugh About It. Show you are sorry.
- Hug A Pillow. Show you are remorseful.
- Prepare A Special Meal
- Nothing says "I'm Sorry" Better Than A Bouquet Of Flowers
- Send A Balloon With Candy To Amend Any Relationship
- Makeup With A Massage or Pedicure
- Sometimes Letting Go Is Saying "I'm Sorry"
- Sometimes We Need To Cry. Actions Speak Louder Than Words